LinkedIn has now rolled out a new design for its company pages to all users, and it’s worth taking a look at your company page – if you have one – and using some of the new design features to give your page some added flair and update followers on your products or services.
In particular you may want to make use of:
- New headline banners. These offer you the chance to add some images that communicate your brand and message visually.
- Status Update feature. This gives you the opportunity to communicate with the people who look at your company page or even better ‘follow’ your company page – it can be updated with news, offers, events, etc. Visitors to your company page can like, comment or share your status updates so these messages can be spread virally.
Company pages, in addition to your personal profile, are a great way to generate sales leads. Among other things, you should consider:
- Updating the page often to ensure people who follow your company receive new information.
- Creating high-quality banner images of your products, services or offers – these can be clicked to take potential clients to your own web site.
- Encouraging clients to recommend any of the products and services you show on the company page.